2012年1月23日月曜日

What Is Md4

what is md4

MD4 Hash

Yeah I thought about rolling my own, and came to the same conclusion. As fun as it would be :P

I see you're right, however the part that I need to do (because the rest is handled by a third party library) is provide what's labelled on that page as an "NT Hash" of the user's password, which is the password converted to UTF16LE then hashed using MD4.

Sunex 446MD 3/4" Drive Deep 6 Point Metric Impact Socket 46mm
Learn more

I guess an OS library is the best option. The windows CryptoAPI functions seem to be what I'm after, but on *nix platforms I'm not so sure where to start, and they're my main target platforms.

Oh well, I guess I'll settle for sending the plain-text password to a PHP script which can easily create the "NT Hash".

House's Head
Learn more

These are our most popular posts: what is md4

Alfresco • View topic - MD4 or other hashing to guarantee no ...

Some Federal agencies require MD4, MD5 or other checksum calculations to assure that a file received is the same as the file stored in the repository. Moreover, if there is a duplicate hash in the system, they require that the ... read more

What is the algorithm used by LM for Windows2000 SAM ?

Okay, this is a tricky question. We say B, DES, but it could be A depending on what their asking – Windows 2000/XP keeps users passwords not , but as hashes, i.e. actually as check sum of the passwords. read more

MD4 MUGEN: Bender(me) Vs. Homer Simpson

What Is Language - another host-wealth.com Sites site. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿